General Inference Web services
- SPARQL Service - (i) create a new RDF graph by executing a "DESCRIBE" or "CONSTRUCT" SPARQL query. (ii) "SELECT" query with OWL DL inference support.
- OWL Instance Validator - validate the OWL instances in an RDF document, check whether it conforms to the corresponding OWL ontology
- Instance Browser - browse RDF document at instance-descrition granularity, i.e. show all triples describing the specific resource within an RDF document, and show the context.
PML specific Inference Web services
- PML Validation Service - validate a PML document and optionally recursively validate linked PML documents
- PML Filter Service - create a new PML document by extracting only PML data from the given RDF document.
This page is maintained by Li Ding. Page last updated on May 08, 2008