Browser2: An RDF Instance Browser (v 0.1)
- WGS84 ontology: list all URI of instances in an SWD (grouped by
their types) -- (browser2)
- Creative Commons ontology: embedded RDF/XML -- (browser2)
- W3C Log ontology:
n3(rdf) -- (Brwoser2)
- Functions: We distinct URI from URL by checking the
presence of "#" in the string
- If a URL is input, the browser will list
all instances' URIs in the RDF document. Note that an URI is
recognized as an Instance when its is mentioned in at least a triple like
(ITS-URI, rdf:type, SOME-CLASS).
- if a URI is input, the browser will show
all triples having the URI as subject, and embed some more instances
information based on the URIs specified in the text area.
- Expandable Classes: with this feature, we
can embed related instances of the expandable classes (separated by white
space or change of line) when browsing the presented instance.
- links: this let you navigate to other instances using this browser
- in-link(s): this allow you to move backwards to the URIs (within the
same document) linking to the present URI.
- sources: this allow you jump to the source document from a specific URI
inside the document
- File format: we use SwoogleBot to
fetch the file, so we handle the following formats:
- TODO List
- Related Work
- This is joint work of
Inference Web and
Swoogle conducted by Li Ding.
This page is maintained by Li Ding. Page last